How our clinic is keeping patients safe from COVID-19
- As of March 12, 2022, the mask mandate was lifted.
- We fall under healthcare and still require all employees and anyone entering our clinic to wear a face mask.
- We are monitoring all staff for symptoms of COVID-19.We are instructing staff who have symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, tiredness) to stay home and not come to work.
- We are monitoring patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule patients with symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath during confirmation and arrival.
- We are continuing our routine cleaning and disinfection procedures as these procedures are recommended for protecting patients from COVID-19. Any surface, supplies, or equipment located within the clinic will continue to be disinfected or discarded.
- We are encouraging patients and staff to share all questions and concerns related to COVID-19. We are staying up-to-date with the latest information from CDC’s COVID-19 web page: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.